Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thing only a mom can teach


My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION:" Just wait until your father gets home. "My Mother taught me about RECEIVING:." You are going to get it when we get home! "My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE:" What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you... Don't talk back to me! "My Mother taught me LOGIC:"Because I said so, that's why." & "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going tothe store with me. "My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE:" If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way. "My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD:" If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job. "My Mother taught me ESP:" Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold? "My Mother taught me HUMOR:" When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT:" If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up. "My Mother taught me about SEX:" How do you think you got here? "My Mother taught me about GENETICS:" You're just like your father. "My Mother taught me about my ROOTS:" Do you think you were born in a barn? "My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE:" When you get to be my age, you will understand. "My Mother taught me about JUSTICE:" One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you. Then you'll see what it's like. "My mother taught me RELIGION:" You better pray that will come out of the carpet. "My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL:" If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week! "My mother taught me FORESIGHT:" Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident. "My mother taught me IRONY:" Keep crying and I'll *give* you something to cry about. "My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS:" Shut your mouth and eat your supper! "My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM:" Will you *look* at the dirt on the back of your neck! "My mother taught me about STAMINA:" You'll sit there until all that spinach is finished. "My mother taught me about WEATHER:" It looks as if a tornado swept through your room. "My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS: " If I yelled becauseI saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then? "My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY:" If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: Don't Exaggerate!! ! "My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:" I brought you into this world, and I can take you out. "My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION: " Stop acting like your father! "My mother taught me about ENVY:" There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment