Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes & Sayings

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Propose Day.. You Should Know That.. Love is like a golden chain.. That links our hearts 2-gether.. & if u evr brk that chain.. u will break my hrt 4ever.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 1 Larka 1 Larki Ko Propose Karta Hai. Boy: I Love U.. Girl : Thapar Marungi. Saraiki Boy: ty phir mukka v khaaengi.. 020614 1535 HappyPropos1 Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes & Sayings ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Simply just Two Line … I wish you a very Happy Propose Day 2014. I Love you>>>> ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My Feelings Get Stronger day by day, To Be In Ur Arms, I Can not Wait Any Longer.!!! Look Into My Eyes and u will See That It is True, Day and Night My Thoughts are Of you.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Informative Message: Dresses Code For the Feb 14 Blue >–< Free Green >–< Waiting Orange >–< Going To Propose Pink >–< I am Available Black >–< I am not looking For U ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Problem…!! Can u tell me the solution plz??? You Can do .. !! I’m not getting proper way to . . . Propose You. Plz Tell Me… Waiting for you answer.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ If I !!! Reached For Your White Hand… Will U Hold It??? If I !!! Hold Out My Soft Arms… vil you Hug Me??? If I !!! Go For Your Pink Lips… vil you Kiss Me??? If I !!! Capture your Loveful Heart… vil tou Love Me??? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Propose Day Quotes For Engineer Engineer Ask A Girl..!!! will you plz marry me. And gave 3 options. a). Yes b). a) c). b) Plz Select One option. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Strong Way To Easy Propose: What A Lovely ropose From A Boy Here We go….. . Boy: Would You Mind, Sharing Your Address With Me Girl: ??? Why I Do That ??? Boy: Because That Is !!! Where I Would Take My Marriage Vows One Day.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Funny Propose Sms In Hindi, Boy:: -> Xcuse me Girl:: -> jee kahiye janaab. Boy:: -> Mere hone wale bachon ki taraf se… aapko Happy Mother’s DAY.. Khataak Apko Happy Sandle Day… …. Paa jee kaddi hass v leya karo.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ >No other terms than… >unconditional & immediate surrender. >I >>> propose to move immediately upon ur works. Happy Propose Day 2014.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Each religion…>> by the help of more or less…>>> myth which it takes more or less seriously, proposes some method of fortifying the human soul and enabling…>>> it to make its peace with its destiny. |>>>>Happy| |>>Propose| |>>>>Day..| ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Govt K proposal … Government proposes, bureaucracy disposes. And the bureaucracy must dispose of government proposals by dumping them on us. samajh i ???? nahi /… choro … Happy Propose Day 2014… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is the condition,,, in which the happy-ness of another person,,, is essential to ur own. love u … happy Propose’s day dear.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lyf ends when u stop dreaming… hope ends when u stop believing.. and sadly love ends when u stop caring. So Care your love… happy Propose Day 2u.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Propose Day Tips.. Yun raaton ko na jago So lia karo yaaro…. Yun dil mai aansu na roko Ro lia karo yaaro… Baal to bohat achy bnatay ho <(“,)/ (( _// Kbi moun bhi dho lia karo. tabhi to koi larki tujh se nahi set nai hoti… apne bhai k nakshe kadam par chalo… aur shaan se geo.. Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes, Happy Propose Day 2014 Sayings, Happy Propose Day Quotes, Happy Propose Day Sayings, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Ek Aadmi Taxi Driver se: Bhai speed slow karo, mere 17 chotay chotay bachay hain. Taxi driver: kanjra. Apni speed vekhi aa. ADMI…. yeh payaar ki nishaanoyaan hain.. happy Propose day payary.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Where u r? How will u come to me? In a red box, the softness of A teddy bear or the tenderness of >>>>>A kiss?? The security of a hug, the snug warm Feeling of love? u seem sooo far away!….dear.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Na jany wo Neend K Nashay men itna kesy Doob jaaty hen, “bina payaar k jawaani” Hum to Karwat Bi BadaLty hen to manji cho0n cho0n karti hay. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ U know u r in love, when u can not fall asleep, b-coz reality is finally btr than ur dreams. This Beautiful sayings by Dr.Seuss Happy love day…..Propose.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Propose Day Charles M.Schulz Says.. All u need is love. But a little chocolate now & then does not hurt. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love Is A Great Gift From God,,, Love is a symbol of eternity… It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning & all fear of an end. Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes, Happy Propose Day 2014 Sayings, Happy Propose Day Quotes, Happy Propose Day Sayings, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is not finding some-1 2 live with; it is finding some-1 u can not live with-out.. will u be m Propose …..??? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Propose Day 2014 Sayings ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Through all the changes in my life, ur luv has remained constant & unconditional. Though at timz u may have questioned, worried or wndred… u nvr stopped lving me. On this day of love I want u 2 know how very much that means. u who hv lvd me frst, and love me best. Thank u 4 all the luv u have shared. thank u very much Happy Propose’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Fond thoughts r coming ur way.. We have always had a special connection, So Happy this sweet & cute Propose’s Day! enjoy it fully… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My LOVE for u is a journey, Starting at For-ever… And Ending at Never-ever.,,, I Love you Ayesha Happy Propose day.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I wanted 2 send u all my love… But the postman said it was tooooooo big… how can i send ? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ U kissed my lips.. and I flt a flutter in my heart, u touched my hand… and lit a spark in my body, u stared into my eyes… and saw straight in2 my soul, u put ur arms around me… and I was finally complete… so always with me … never ever leave me alone … Happy Propose Day!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I do not know how 2… write grt msgs in cards, but I want 2 let u… know how special u r 2 me. u r awesome!…. Happy Propose day! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on… I love u more… ur happy smile…. ur loving face… no-1 will ever… take ur place…. Wish u a….Very Happy Propose Day!! Happy Propose Day 2014 Quotes, Happy Propose Day 2014 Sayings, Happy Propose Day Quotes, Happy Propose Day Sayings, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Ek ada aapki Dil churane ki, Ek ada aapki Dil me bus jane ki, Chehra apka chand sa, aur ek zid hamari chand pane ki! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I never saw so sweet a face As that I stood before. My heart has left its dwelling place And can return no more. Be with me forever. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5. The knee lay upon a smile & rose, He says aloud be my wife today, now i propose… Happy Propose day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 6. I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest. Be my partner ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 7. I Love You For Not What You Are But What I Become When I Am There With You SO Be With Me Forever ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 8. I Have No Heart I have a heart n that is true, But now it has gone from me to u So care for it just like i do, B’COZ i have no heart n u have tw ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 9. As Days Go By As days go by, my feelings get stronger, To be in your arms, I can’t wait any longer. Look into my eyes & you’ll see that it’s true, Day & Night my thought r for U.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 10. The sweetest way to propose: “Excuse me, do you have a band aid, Because i scrapped my knee When i fell in love with you Cho Chweet ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ . If I reached for your hand, will u hold it? If I hold out my arms, will u hug me? If I go for your lips, will u kiss me? If I capture your heart, will u love me?? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2. Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together. Happy Propose Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3. I propose all my friends for lifetime Friendship With full dedication, no complaints, No Demands ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest. Happy Propose Day. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 8. When I hear you My Heart soars high When I See You I know the Reason Why So Let Me Hold Your Hand & Make You Mine For That Would Intoxicate Me Like Sweet Wine… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment