Friday, February 7, 2014

Teddy Day

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love my little Teddy Bear, He’s such a friendly fellow, His fur, beautiful and soft, Is neither brown or yellow. He plays but never quarrels with me, And keeps me gay and jolly, And I don’t have to punish him As often as my Dolly. He’s such a quiet little chap, No impish schemes he hatches, He never barks, he has no fleas, At least he never scratches. Happy Teddy Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ U will always be Mine, For Now and Forever, For U R My Treasure, Please tell me Its True, Please be Mine Forever, I will Always Love You…! Happy Teddy Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Let the world stop turning, Let the sun stop burning, Let them tell me love’s not worth going through. If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, The only dream that mattered had come true …In this life I was loved by you. Happy Teddy Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Teddy Day 2014 Love Messages In English ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I wish I had a Teddy Bear To sit upon my knee. I’d take him with me everywhere, To cuddle up with me. I’d scorn young men, No lover then My lot in life shoud share, They might go to Jericho If I’d a Teddy Bear. Happy Teddy Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Go to sleep, my Teddy Bear Close your little button eyes And let me smooth your hair. It feels so soft and silky that, I’d love to cuddle down by you So, Go to sleep my darling Teddy Bear. Happy Teddy day my sweetheart ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I sat down with pen and paper, A poem to compose. What shall I write about, My Teddy I suppose. My Teddy is a dear old friend, There since childhood. When no one else got me, My Teddy understood. What is my Teddy thinking, Sitting on my bed. And then all of a sudden, “I Love You,” my Teddy said. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Teddy Day 2014 english poems ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Let’s be teddy bears in our next lifetime Everbody loves them, nobody cares if they’re fat, and the older they get, the more they’re worth! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn’t matter much if an ear drops off ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love knows no reason, love knows no lies. Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes. But love is not blind, love sees but doesn’t mind. Happy Teddy Day. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Teddy bears don’t need hearts as they are already stuffed with love. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Bears sleep by day. At night they stay awake to chase away bad dreams ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ There’s something about a Teddy Bear that’s impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It’s almost supernatural. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Teddy Day 2014 Quotes, Sayings and Quotations ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A bear grows more alive with age. No one with one ounce of sensitivity could ever consign a bear to the dustbin. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Everything in life I share, except of course my teddy bear. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A Teddy bear is a faithful friend You can pick him up at either end. His fur is the colour of breakfast toast, And he’s always there when you need him most ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ In our childhood, teddy bears are warm companions – good listeners, never critical, always reassuring. They are bear-shaped security blankets, huggable enough to fold in our arms, a perfect fit for our laps. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The world of the teddy bear is an innocent one, a world that gives delight and hurts not, a world that appeals to all generations and all nationalities. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Teddy Bear is the last toy that we part with. He is all that is left of that lost world where solutions seemed possible and a friend who saw no fault and made no reproach, waited forever in the old armchair. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ WITHOUT A BEAR… A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile. ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ Your dream determines Ur goals… Ur goals map out your actions… your actions create results… And the results bring u success… Good Nite my Friend have a nice dreams…Happy teddy bear day 2014.. ♥ ♥ ♥ Kuch Ehsason K Saye Dil Ko Chu Jate Hain, Kuch Manzar Dil Mein Utar Jate Hain, Bejan Gulshan Mein Bhi Phool Khil Jate Hain, ♥ ♥ ♥ 020414 0609 HappyTeddyD2 Happy Teddy Day 2014 Shayari In Hindi Happy Teddy Day 2014 Shayari In Hindi ♥ ♥ ♥ Jab Zindagi Mein Aap Jaise Dost Mil Jate Hain.Happy teddy bear day 2014!!! Sookhe Hotho pe hoti Hai Mohabbat ki Baaten.. Pyas Jab Bujh Jaye to Lahaze Badal Jate Hai.. Hamein aj Bhi Nai Bhoole Tumh.. Happy Teddy Day With Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 020414 0609 HappyTeddyD3 Happy Teddy Day 2014 Shayari In Hindi Happy Teddy Day 2014 Shayari In Hindi ♥ ♥ ♥ Zindagi or Maut Ka Kis Ko Pata haii ?? Zindagi or Maut Ka Kis Ko Pata haii ?? Unexpected Chuttii Ka Apna hii Maza haii.. Wah Jee Wah!! Kash Teddy Day Ki Bhi Chuttii Hua Karti… hahaha Happy Teddy Day………. ♥ ♥ ♥ A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile. By gift this Teddy I want to show am ready To Make You mine And Fill My Life With Sunshine…….. Happy teddy bear day 2014… ♥ ♥ ♥ 020414 0609 HappyTeddyD4 Happy Teddy Day 2014 Shayari In Hindi Happy Teddy Day 2014 Hindi Shayari ♥ ♥ ♥ Sun wouldn’t be red…. Sea wouldn’t be blue… I wouldn’t be happy… Without disturbing you… “Goodnight” Happy teddy bear day 2014……………

No comments:

Post a Comment