Friday, February 7, 2014

Promiss day.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day 2014 Messages ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise To Always Love You Promise You My Love Promise You My Life Promise To Always Trust You…. I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise Me We R True lover I’m Lamp, U’r Light. I’m Coke, U’r Sprite. I’m (Sawan)Rain, U’r Badal. I’m Normal, U’r Pagal. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Âll Ï wanted was sm1 to Care 4 me Âll Ï wanted was sm1 who’d be there 4 me Âll Ï ever wanted was sm1 who’d be True Âll Ï ever wanted was sm1 like U H@ppY promise d@Y ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise Day 2014 Message Greetings ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Some Try To Hide, Some Try To Cheat, But Time Will Show, We Always Will Meet. Try As You Might, To Guess My Name, I Promise You’ll Know, When You I Do Claim. Who Am I? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ We Have So Much More Than I Ever Thought We Would, I Love You More Than I Ever Thought I Could. I Promise To Give You All I Have To Give, I’ll Do Anything For You As Long As I Live. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sweetie I Can’t Promise To Solve All Your Problems, I Can Only Promise, That I’ll Never Let You Face Them Alone.. Happy Promise Day.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day English Messages and Greetings ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I Must Have Been Born Under A Lucky Star, To Find A Friend As Nice As You Are. I Will Follow The Rainbow To The End , If You Promise To Remain My Friend !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I Won’t Promise To Be Your Friend Forever, Because, I Won’t Live That Long, But Let Me Be Your Friend As Long As I Live… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I won’t promise 2be ur frnd 4ever bcz I won’t live that long. But let me b ur frnd as long as I live. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I swear 2 u on everything I’m and I dedicate 2 u all tht I have and I promise u tht I’ll stand right by ur side forever and always until da day I die…… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Don’t Promise Me The Moon Or The Stars.. Just Promise Me.. You’ll Stay Under Them With Me.. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I Want To Be The Greatest Of Me, For This Is All I Can Do. It Is My Wish That You Promise Me This, You Be The Greatest Of You. Happy Promise Day 2014 greetings ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Diference Between PROMISES And MEMORIES… PROMISE: We Break Them.. MEMORIES: They Break Us Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Main Tujhse Aaj Ek Waada Karta Hun, Ki Main Saare Wadein Nibhaunga, Per Ek Waada Mujhe Tujhse Bhi Lena Hai, Jo Tuh Gar Kabhi Mujhe Dard De Bass Ye Keh Dena Ki Tuh Anjaan Tha, Varna Main Jeete Ji Marr Jaunga !! Happy Promise Day… ♥ ♥ ♥ Bass Tujhay Yaad Kerta hon Her pal teri sochoo main gum rehta hon. din ho ya raat ho bass tujhay yaad kerta hon. tu kya janey meri iss bebasi ka alam tere bina mar mar ker jeeta hoon yaad kro wo apna Promise… Yaad Kro Happy Promise Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1121 HappyPromis2 Happy Promise Day Poems, Shayari in Hindi 2014 Happy Promise Day Shayari in Hindi 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ Suna Hai Wo Jate Hue Keh Gay Eke Ab To Hum Sirf Tumare Khabo Me Ayenge, Koi Keh De Unse Ke Wo Wada Kar Lee, Hum Jindagi Bhar Ke Liye So Jayenge… Happy promise day 2014……………… ♥ ♥ ♥ We met it was Luck! We Talked it was chance! We became friends it was destiny! We R still friends it is faith! We will always be friends it’s a promise! On this promise day this is for U. Happy promise day 2014.. ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1121 HappyPromis3 Happy Promise Day Poems, Shayari in Hindi 2014 Happy Promise Day 2014 Poems in Hindi ♥ ♥ ♥ Jasbaate ishq naakaam naa hone denge, Dil ki duniya mein kabhi shaam naa hone denge, Dosti ka har ilzaam apne sar par le lenge, Par dost hum tumhe badnaam na hone denge ! Happy promise day 2014…….. ♥ ♥ ♥ Kuch Ajab Shaan Se Logon Mein Raha Karte The, Hum Khafa Reh Ke Bhi Aapas Mein Mila Karte The,Itni Tehzeib Rah-O-Rasm To Baaki Thi Ke Wo, Laakh Ranjish Sahi Wada To Wafa Karte The,Usne Poocha Tha Kai Baar Magar Kiya Kahiye, Hum Mizajann Hi Pareshaan Raha Karte The, Happy promise day……… ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1121 HappyPromis4 Happy Promise Day Poems, Shayari in Hindi 2014 Happy Promise Day Poems & Shayari in Hindi 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ Jaan hai mujhko zindagi se pyaari, Jaan ke liye kar doon kurbaan yaari, Jaan ke liye todd doon dosti tumhaari, Ab tumse kya chhupaana, Tum hi toh ho jaan hamaari ! Happy promise day 2014… ♥ ♥ ♥ Dosti toh sirf ek ittefaaq hai, Yeh toh dilon ki mulaakaat hai, Dosti nahi dekhti yeh din hai ki raat hai, Isme toh sirf wafaadaari aur jasbaat hai ! Happy promise day 2014……. ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1121 HappyPromis5 Happy Promise Day Poems, Shayari in Hindi 2014 Happy Promise Day Poems, Shayari in Hindi 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ With Every Beat Of My Heart… I Will Love You More And More, After Years Of Togetherness… This Is My Solemn Vow For You, My Love! Happy Promise Day…My DeaR FriEnD.. ♥ ♥ ♥ Kabhi Na Dil Dukhao Gay Aj Promise Day Hai apne Pyar Se Kro Wada Keh Kabhi Na dil dukhao Gay, Kabhi Na Chhor K Jao Gay Us K Gham Mein Sog Khushi Mein Muskurao Gay Har cheez Se Bahd K Sirf Usi Ko chaho Gay Kro Wada or Pa Lo Us Ki Muhabbat Happy Promise Day 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ Losers Make Promises They Often Break Winners Make Commitments They Always Keep. ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1851 HappyPromis2 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise Me We R True Friends: I’m Lamp, U’r Light. I’m Coke, U’r Sprite. I’m (Sawan)Rain, U’r Badal. I’m Normal, U’r Pagal….. Happy promise day 2014>>>> ♥ ♥ ♥ Ye sachcha wada Hai aapse Humara, Na Chhodenge Kabhi Saath Tumhara… Bhulse bhi Gaye chhodake saath humara, Wapas layenge Pakad Kar Haath Tumhara. Happy Promise Day! ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1851 HappyPromis3 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends Happy Promise Day Wishes SMS for Friends 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is the happiness of today, And promise of tomorrow, so this warm note comes to U, to say that live life with a heart full of love. Happy Promise Day…2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ Speaking without egos, Loving without intentions, Caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always. Happy Promise Day………. ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1851 HappyPromis4 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends ♥ ♥ ♥ Friendship Is A Promise Made In The Heart…. Silent, Unwritten, Unbreakable By Distance, Unchangeable By Time, Its Lovely To Have You As One..! ♥ ♥ ♥ 020314 1851 HappyPromis5 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes SMS for Friends Happy Promise Day 2014 SMS for Friends ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 1. Love is the happiness of today, And promise of tomorrow, So this warm note comes to U, To say that live life with a heart full of love. Happy Promise Day Happy Promise Day Wishes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2. Do Promise Which Could Never Be Broken, Promises Have Always a Better Value, Every Thing Can Be Changed Through True Promises, Go for it now. The future is Promised to no one Happy Promise Day Happy Promise Day Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3. Friendship is a language spoken by heart, Not written on paper, Not given by pledge, It is a promise on this promise day, To renewed every time we keep in touch New Happy Promise Day Wishes 4. My Life’s Beautiful Words I Ever Read. “We promise according to our hopes, & perform according to our fears”. Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 012314 1740 HappyPromis2 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes Promise Day Wishes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5. with every beat of my heart, I will love you more and more, After years of togetherness, This is my solemn vow for you, my love! Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes Free ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 1. Golden Words After-a century> of striving, After-a year of> debate, After-a historic> vote, Health care reform is no longer an unmet promise. It is the law of the land… Have Happy Promise Day 2014 Promise Day 2014 Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2. Friendship Is A Promise Made In The Heart Silent, Unwritten, Unbreakable by Distance, Unchangeable By Time, It’s Lovely to Have You as One ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise day 2014 Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3. If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life Promise Day Wishes 2014 4. We Will Share Forever This O My love, Here I stand before you I am yours now from this moment on Take my hand Only you can stop me shaking We’ll share forever this I promise you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day 2014 new Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5. Ye Promise Hai Humara, Na Chhodenge Kabhi Saath Tumhara. Jo Gaye Tum Hume Bhool Kar, Le Aayenge Pakad Kar Haath Tumhara ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 012314 1740 HappyPromis3 Happy Promise Day 2014 Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise Day 2014 Quotes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I love you not because I need you, but I need you because I love you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The more you love someone the more he wants from you and the less you have to give since you’ve already given him your love. My love for you is my life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My life is all love for you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ So I will stand here forever, If forever’s what it takes, because you are my forever and forever always waits ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Promise day Quotes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The best smell in the world is that man that you love. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A friendship that likes love is warm; A love like friendship, steady. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I’ll love you, dear, I’ll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise Day 2014 Quotes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ When love is not madness, it is not love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ For you see, each day I love you more ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise Day Quotes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ To make that thousand up a million ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Treble that million, and when that is done ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lets kiss afresh, as when we first begun ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Falling in love is so hard on the knees ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The most beautiful view is the one I share with you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My whole heart for my whole life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Loving without intentions, Caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always. #1 Happy Promise Day English SMS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This Happy Promise Day 2013. I Don’t Promise You The Moon, I Don’t Promise You The Star, But If You Promise To Remember Me, I Promise To Be Always There. Thinking Of You On This Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ #2 2014 Promise Day english sms wishes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ We Met It Was Luck! We Talked It Was CHANCE! We Became Friends It Was DESTINY! We Are Still Friends It Is FAITH! We Will Always Be Friends Its A PROMISE! On This Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ #3 English Happy Promise Day Message ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I Must Have Been Born Under A Lucky Star, To Find A Friend As Nice As You Are. I Will Follow The Rainbow To The End , If You Promise To Remain My Friend !!! Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ English Happy Promise Day SMS Wishes 2014 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ‘Promise to you My Dear We will walk together till the Life ended Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Our True Love has no limit like this Sky Happy Promise Day ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promise to you You have filled my world with Life Happy Promise Day’ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Some Try To Hide, Some Try To Cheat, But Time Will Show, We Always Will Meet. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Try As You Might, To Guess My Name, I Promise You’ll Know, When You I Do Claim. Who Am I? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Friendship Is Not A Word Not Merely A Relationship It Is A Silent Promise Which Says I Was I Am And I Will B A Headache 4 U 4ever And Everyday ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment